Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bush says it's o.k. to spy on Americans

I can't say that I was shocked to find out that President Bush has o.k. 30 times the NSA spying on Americans in the United States. Finding out that they have been spying on American emails, American telephone conversations was a shock to me. If you email or talk to someone outside the United States, the NSA is watching you! I email and phone, as well as receive mail/packages from foreigners (particulary Eastern Europe). I have nothing to hide but I am now more angry than ever at a nation that would support a president becoming King. The nation I knew as a child was free and democratic; the nation I know today is a dictatorship with a lunatic as king, fighting to bring democracy to any other nation but his own. by Kevin Rothe, Greeley CO

No comments: