Thursday, December 15, 2005

Government Spying

I was not really shocked when I found out today on NBC news that the military and Homeland Security are creating lists of people and organizations that protest against the war. The list them as "threats" to national security. Some of these organizations were through churches. I guess the only way that President Bush can possibly convince the American poeple that the war is justifiable and going good is to threaten anyone from protesting the war. Remember Vietnam? Kent State University was the site where people were shot for protesting the war. I guess they will have to shot and kill me, because I will never believe that this President had our best interest in mind. God be with us as long as that s.o.b. is in charge. by Kevin Rothe

No comments: